OPAK has a great lineup of artists and scientists coming to speak this summer (here is sneak peak)!
Summer 2017 Lineup (not a full list!):
- Atlantic White Shark Conservancy
- National Marine Life Center
- Center for Coastal Studies
- From the Bow Seat
- Green Solutions (Orleans)
- The Association to Preserve Cape Cod
- The Harwich Shellfish Lab
- SEMASS (COVANTAS)
We love this video and love posting it for you to see! No Blue, No Green. #becomecurious
OPAK will be attending two Science on the Street events in the next two months.
- One will be held at the Cape Cod Museum of Natural History in Brewster, MA on Saturday, March 18th from 10-1pm which is part of the Cape Cod STEM Network.
- The other will be in Cambridge, MA on Saturday, April 15th from 12-4pm as part of the Science Carnival and Robot Zoo which is part of the ten day Science Carnival in Cambridge!
We are really excited and hope that you can join us! #becomecurious
If you have not already read it, check out a story that our Director, Jeffrey Morgan, wrote for CapeCod.com! It highlights some background on our story and our first summer program on Cape Cod. #becomecurious